Tuesday, May 6, 2008

youtube, etc.

I'm not sure how I would use YouTube, Hulu, or Fancast in my work environment, but I enjoyed checking them out. Hulu was a fun look back at the television programs I watched as a child. At first I couldn't get too excited about YouTube, but then I started searching for topics that I'm interested in and found lots of art and craft videos and some for interesting stuff to do with cardboard. I continue to be amazed at the range of information available and how generous people are in sharing their skills and abilities via videos. I must admit that I enjoy YouTube the most with my son. He finds the best bits and enthusiastically shares them with me.
I had no end of trouble trying to embed a video into this blog. As you can see, I was unsuccessful.

No comments: